Berroco Fuji is a sophisticated silk/cotton/rayon blend with texture to spare. This worsted weight yarn has a unique construction: a subtly shiny, deeply colored net of silk and rayon surrounds a lighter core of cotton. The fibers take the dye differently, giving Fuji warm, multi-tonal colors. Fuji works up into a light but substantial fabric with a soft hand. Made in Italy.
- 38% Silk/25% Cotton/22% Rayon/15% Nylon
- Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Dry Flat
- 5 sts = 1" on US 7; 3.75 sc = 1" on US H-8
- Knitting Weight:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Berroco Fuji:
I love how soft this yarn is and that it is washable is a definite plus. It pills a lot! In one day of wearing a lacework sweater I made with this yarn, I was constantly picking off the little balls of fuzz created on the sides and front of the sweater.
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!