Berroco Weekend DK
Berroco Weekend DK is a finer gauge cousin of the popular Weekend yarn. Weekend DK is the same soft blend of acrylic and cotton, in fun, bright colors with a little shine. You'll love the drape and coolness of garments knit and crocheted in Weekend DK, as well as its stitch memory. Made in Peru.
- 75% Acrylic/25% Peruvian Cotton
- Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Dry Flat
- 5.5 sts = 1" on US 6; 4.25 sc = 1" on US G-6
- Knitting Weight:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright colors
- Good stitch definition
- HOLDS SHAPE
- Childrens Wear
- Warm weather wear
Comments about Berroco Weekend DK:
I wanted a line of bright colors for children's wear in a warmer climate. I plan to do intarsia motifs. So far, I love the texture and feel of the yarn. I haven't washed it yet, so I am not sure how well it holds up or whether it will pill.
- Was this a gift?:
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!