Imperial Yarn Cascade Leg Warmers PDF
100% Columbia wool from the Imperial Stock Ranch makes these leg warmers perfect for cool autumn weather, or the icy blasts of winter!
Finished Measurements: 13” around x 13” long (with upper and lower edges rolled)
- Imperial Yarn Columbia 2 ply yarn (100% wool), 2 skeins. Color shown: #125 Canyon Shadow Blue.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm), set of 5 double-point needles, or 11 1/2” or 12” (29 or 30.5 cm) long circular needle.
- Notions: Split ring stitch marker; tapestry needle.
- Optional: 8 buttons, about 7/8” (2.2 cm) in diameter.
18 1/2 sts and 32 rounds = 4” (10 cm) in main pattern on size 7 (4.5 mm) needles.
1: The leg warmers are purposely not shaped to provide a smaller
ankle circumference. This will allow the wearer to use either end at
knee or ankle and help eliminate wear areas around lower edge.
2: The knitting tension will easily expand an extra inch (cm) or so, if needed, without adjusting stitch and row count.
- Jean Lampe
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!