Imperial Yarn Dangling Dreams Belt PDF
Basic crochet stitches are all you need to know to create this fun-to-wear belt. Post stitches create the belt loops, and a simple twisted cord serves as the tie. The belt is easily customized to your size.
Finished Measurements: Belt: 30” x 2 ½” to fit 28” waist; Cords: 72” each
- Imperial Yarn Columbia (113g/4oz ea approx. 220yds/201m, 100% wool); 1 skein each color. Colors shown: 112 Wheat Heather and 05 Rich Soil.
- US size J-10 (6mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge.
- Notions: Four or more large beads or other embellishments as desired to decorate ends of ties, tapestry needle
Gauge: 12 sts and 16 rows = 4” (10cm) over single crochet. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Edie Eckman
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!