Nina Machlin Dayton
Nina Machlin Dayton Henry Street Shawl PDF
Sparkling with beads and delicate lace, the Henry Street Shawl is a crescent shaped shawl in two sizes - a smaller shawlette to wear as a shoulder warmer or scarf, and a larger shawl to stave off evening chill. 8 page pattern includes both charts and written instructions, and calls for 340-910 size 6/0 seed beads depending on size made.
This pattern is available as a PDF download.
Size: Small (Large)
Finished Measurements: 16” deep by 46” wingspan (24” deep by 80” wingspan)
Yarn Requirements: 440 (1000) yards fingering weight yarn; shown in Kangaroo Dyer Poets Seat Fingering and Valley Yarns Huntington
- US Size 5 circular needles, 24” or longer
- Size E crochet hook for edging
- 340 (910) size 6/0 seed beads
- Crochet hook small enough to fit into your beads
Gauge: Approximately 16 sts & 32 rows in Leaf Lace pattern
- Nina Machlin Dayton
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!