Lyrical Knits Cloche Enough to Jazz PDF
From the Designer:
The brim of Cloche Enough for Jazz is worked flat in an eyelet-garter stitch and is shaped with a series of increases. The brim is then folded over onto itself to form an overlapping circle along the non-increased edge, stitches are picked up, and the crown of the hat is worked in stst in the round. Decorate the brim with a pin, buttons, or a crocheted flower. Instructions are included for the optional, crocheted flower (basic knowledge of crochet…ie..single crochet, double crochet…is required).
This pattern is available as a PDF download.
Finished Measurements: Hat measures approximately 22.5” in circumference at the brim, & 21” in circumference at the beginning of the St st in the round
Yarn Requirements: 1 skein Madelinetosh Vintage (colorway Composition Book Grey), or approximately 200 yards of worsted weight yarn. Optional flower requires an additional 10 yards
- Set of size 6 double-pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge),
- A set of size 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) either circular or straight,
- Size F crochet hook (for optional flower)
Gauge: 16 sts & 27 rows/4” in garter-eyelet pattern, and 15 sts & 26 rows/4” in St st, blocked
- Mary Annarella
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!