Imperial Yarn PDFs
Imperial Yarn Raindrop Bag PDF
Soon to be your favorite! This bag is worked seamlessly starting with the base/strap piece from which stitches are picked up for the front and back, and worked toward center. Knit in the soft Columbia 2-ply and lined for stability and durability, it is stylish and practical.
Finished Measurements: Approx. 20” wide and 16” long, not including shoulder strap.
- Imperial Yarn Columbia 2-Ply (113g/4oz ea approx. 220yds/201m, 100% wool); 3 hanks. Color shown: #116 Black Cherry
- US size 2 (2.75 mm) needles
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 29” long or longer circular needle
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 16” long or longer circular needle or straight needles (optional)
- A piece of fabric for lining measuring 22” wide x 43” long (including 1/2” seam allowance)
- sewing needle and thread
16 sts and 24 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Diagonal Pattern for Swatch (US size 6)
21 sts and 28 rows = 4” (10 cm) in 1x1 Rib (US size 2).
Pattern updated 1/8/13. More errata details on Ravelry.
- Anna Cohen
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!