Louet Soysilk® Top White
A beautiful silk alternative that looks and spins much like tussah silk. Available in a lovely natural, pale honey color, it's perfect for blending or spinning by itself.
SOYSILK® fiber is made from the residue of soybeans from tofu manufacturing. This process is 100-percent natural and free of any petrochemicals, making it an extremely environmentally friendly product. Soy is a completely renewable resource - coming from the earth and being wholly biodegradable.
Benefits of SOYSILK® fiber
- has the softness and smoothness of cashmere but isn't hazardous to the environment
- is beautiful to look at and has excellent wearability
- has the same moisture absorption as cotton but with better moisture transmission, making it more comfortable and sanitary
- 100% Soysilk®
- 1/2 lb bag
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!