Stick Chick Knits PDFs
Stick Chick Knits Eurybia PDF
This pattern is a downloadable PDF file.
An ancient Greek goddess of the sea, Eurybia controlled the winds that whipped the waves. Those waves are highlighted in this lightly beaded shawlette that features a lacy pattern resembling traditional Greek scroll motifs. Knit from side to side, Eurybia's shape is achieved by simple increases and decreases, without the need for long cast-ons or bind-offs!
• Hazel Knits Artisan Sock Yarn [90% Merino/10% Nylon;
400 yds/366 m per 129 g]; color: Emerald City;
approximately 300 yds/275 m
• US #7 (4.5 mm) 24-inch circular needle
• 5 stitch markers
• Size 6/0 seed beads (250), optional
• Size 12 (1.0 mm) crochet hook, for optional beads
Wing Span: 56 in/142 cm
Depth: 15.5 in/39 cm
24 sts per 4 in/10 cm in stockinette stitch. Adjust needle
size as needed to obtain gauge.
- Melissa J. Goodale
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!