Stick Chick Knits PDFs
Stick Chick Knits Jian PDF
In Chinese mythology, the Jian bird has only one eye and one wing—by itself, it cannot function. But as a pair, inseparable and completely dependent on each other, the Jian could soar. With a bold, feathery center panel, Jian will encourage your fingers to fly. And what better argument against the dreaded “second sock syndrome?”
This pattern is available as a PDF download only.
Yarn: Malabrigo Sock Yarn [100% Merino; 440yds/402m per 100 g]; color: Ochre; 1 skein
US 2 (2.75 mm) needles (see Pattern Notes)
Stitch markers (2)
Sizes: S [M] or M [L] (see Pattern Notes)
Circumference: 7 in/18 cm or 8 in/20 cm;
Gauge: 36 or 32 sts per 4in/10cm in Stockinette stitch (see Pattern Notes).
• Sizing is determined by cast-on numbers and gauge. To make
size S, use the first numbers and the 36-st gauge. To make size
M, use either the first numbers and the 32-st gauge or the second
numbers and the 36-st gauge. To make size L, use the second
numbers and the 32-st gauge.
• These socks are knit in the round; any needle option (dpn, two
circular or Magic Loop) can be used with this pattern.
• Pattern is shown in size M made with the 32-st gauge.
- Melissa Goodale
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!