VERSACIKNITS (A)symmetry PDF
(A)symmetry defies the rules for a nice-little knit: seam angles increase at different rates and fall at asymmetric intervals, eyelets appear random to the eye. The result is a textured knit that is fun to knit, with a beautiful drape and unusual line. (A)symmetry is delicate, elegant AND unusual.
This pattern is a downloadable PDF file.
SIZES S/M (L/XL)
Neck Circumference: 14 (15)"
Shoulder Seam: 6 (7)"
Length: 14 (15)"
• Approximately 440 (480) yards of worsted weight yarn or amount to make desired length. Shown in String Theory Hand Dyed Yarn’s Caper Aran (80% superwash merino/ 10% cashmere/10% nylon; 4oz/ 200yds) in the color Carina
• U.S. #8/ 5.0mm circular needle in 32”/ 80cm or preferred length
• Stitch markers in two colors (A and B)
• 1 button, approx 1.5”/ 4cm in diameter
20 stitches/ 24 rows = 4 inches/10cm in St st
- Lori Versaci
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!