Mastering the Craft of Spinning Textured Yarn
Push your spinning skills to new heights and get adventurous with art yarn
Jacey Boggs helps you bring art and novelty yarns to the next level in Spin Art. Inside you'll learn all the secrets behind her exciting new fusion of traditional spinning and envelope-pushing creativity.
The yarn styles explored in this comprehensive spinning guide are as well made as they are inventive. Jacey walks you through each of her techniques, with a refreshing mixture of quirky, fanciful, and unexpected designs that are always skillfully constructed. Inside you'll discover:
- How to create innovative, eye-catching single and plied spun yarn styles, including wraps, beehives, bumps, racing stripes, loops, bubblewrap, multiplied, and more.
- Detailed technical instruction with step-by-step photos with finished spun yarn and swatch close-ups.
- Jacey's bright personality and motivational tips to inspire all spinning enthusiasts to unleash their creative spirit.
- As a bonus, the instructional DVD provides additional handspinning demonstration and commentary to complement the techniques in the book. Jacey has bottled the energy and expertise of her highly sought after workshops into a personal, at-home art yarn workshop experience for you.
Spin Art is an irresistible adventure for spinners who are interested in creating delightful and durable art yarns. Softcover; 143 pages; Interweave Press.
- Jacey Boggs
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!