Vävmagasinet Scandinavian Weaving Magazine
The only magazine in Scandinavia for weavers - comes out annually in four, colorful and inspiring issues (February, April, August and November). Each issue contains 10 complete weaving projects, beautifully photographed and specially designed for the magazine. In addition, Vav Magasinet offers exciting reading about textile art and weaving from both near and far. The magazine covers courses and exhibitions, and visit individual textile artists, industries and weaving studios. The beginner as well as the experienced weaver cannot afford to miss out on this beautiful Scandinavian Weaving Magazine.
Issue: 1/13 English Edition
- Mah-Jong to Gotland wool
- Fashion designer with a flair for wool
- Gotland´s Spinning Mill
- Eco-friendly sheepskin
- Make a sheepskin hat.
- Knit with eco woolen yarn
- Dräll for a sheepskin coverlet or cushion
- Dräll for a poncho, shawl and cushion
- Gotland ticking – play with the stripes
- 20% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $60 or more!
- 25% Off
- On highlighted items totaling $120 or more!