Beading 101 with Laura Nelkin
This class teaches multiple
ways of working with beads. It is the PERFECT introductory class for knitting
with beads! You'll learn how to place beads with a crochet hook or superfloss,
how to work with pre-strung beads in a variety of ways, and how to work with
beads on bind-offs and i-cord. We'll discuss choosing beads and yarn, along
with how to look at an existing pattern in your library to add beads to it.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Instructor: Laura Nelkin
Date: Saturday, 9/28/2019
- Beading 101 handout will be supplied by the instructor
- Approximately 40 yards of fingering weight yarn
- US size 3 (3.25mm) needles
- Approximately 10 grams size (6/0) beads to match your yarn
- Instructor will supply floss threaders and super floss in class
- Knit and Crochet Tool Kit
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Click here for complete Registration Information.
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please call Customer Service with that person's name and information.