Cascade Yarns DK212 Aphoras Lace Pullover (Free)
There is nothing like a pretty lace pullover to wear over business slacks or skirts. It really dresses up and completes the outfit. This sweater is knit in the deliciously soft Cascade 220 Superwash Sport, 100% Merino yarn that has a wonderful stitch definition. Even though the lace pattern looks intricate, it is actually a quite simple stitch pattern, all you need to know is how to SSK, YO and K2tog.
-Vera Sanon, designer
Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL)
Finished Chest Measurements: 37.5 (40, 45, 47.5, 50) inches with approx. 4” positive ease throughout the lace pattern.
- 6 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11) hanks Cascade 220 Superwash Sport
- 1 set of US # 5 (3.75 mm) ? 32” circular needle & 16” circular needle (if unfamiliar with magic loop method)
- 1 set of US # 7 (4.5 mm) – 32” circular needle
- Optional: 1 set of US # 0, 1 or 2 (to pick up stitches at the neckline)
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Markers
- Scrap Yarn for holding stitches
20 sts = 4 inches in stockinette using US 7 needles or size needle to obtain gauge. (Each 12 sts lace repeat measures 2.5” wide & 1.5” long, blocked.)