Color Stranded Knitting Techniques DVD
Knit in color with Beth Brown-Reinsel in the Color Stranded Knitting Techniques DVD! Learn about Yarn Dominance, weaving your yarns, and how to work in two, three, or four colors on the right side and the wrong side in three different styles: English, Continental, or holding yarns in both hands.
The DVD includes:
- Color Stranding techniques useful in circular or flat color stranded projects
- Working with 2, 3, or 4 yarns in a row, on the right side and the wrong side
- How to read color charts
- Weaving on the right side and the wrong side of the work
- How to control Yarn Dominance
Knit the Little Practice Pillow to learn the techniques and tips included in this DVD! Once you have gained confidence, knit the beautiful Fair Isle Bag pattern also included! These projects are suitable for intermediate level knitters.
Materials and supplies for the Little Practice Pillow:
- 4 colors of worsted weight yarn - one neutral (2 oz.) and three shades of another color (light, medium and dark) about 1-2 oz. of each shade
- Size US 5 or 6 needles (16" circular or two 7" dpns)
- Optional: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, scissors and sticky notes or magnetic board to aid in reading the text or chart
- Printouts of instructions & charts included on this DVD