Crochet I Opt-Out Test for WEKP*
This proctored exam is for those members of the WEKP who feel they are proficient enough in the skills taught in Crochet I to test out of the class. There is a short written test examining gauge, and a practical exam testing knowledge of chaining, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, increases, decreases, color changes, and bind offs. This test is pass/fail.
*This class fulfills the Crochet I requirement for WEKP
Date: By appointment only. You may make an appointment for this class by contacting Customer Service.
Instructor: Sara Delaney
- At least 50 yards of two light-colored worsted weight yarns, wound into 2 center-pull balls (the center-pull ball is part of the test, the exact yardage and weight classification are not)
- US size G/6/4.00mm OR SIZE NEEDED TO GET GAUGE (test your gauge ahead of time to make sure you are bringing the right size)
- 1 stitch marker
- Measuring tape, scissors, yarn needle
- Gauge: about 5 sts = 1" in single crochet
- Wind your yarn into 2 center-pull balls
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please put the name of the other person in the Special Instruction box that’s located on the shipping page.