The Yarn Box from Hannah's Ideas in Wood is a yarn bowl with a built-in needle sizer and a 4" ruler. Perfect for kicking off your next project, this Yarn Box combines several tools into one convenient location! One average yarn cake can sit inside the box. The box is also a nice size for stashing needles, buttons, and other notions when you're not using them!
The outside of the mini yarn box is 5½" long, 5¼" wide, and 5¼" tall.
The inside is 4½" long, 4½" wide, and 4½" deep.
More about the Yarn Box:
- The wood is sustainably harvested and local to Pennsylvania.
- The box is cut out with a laser, so those black edges are actually burned black and are used as a functional accent.
- The pieces of the box are sanded and oiled by hand, using boiled linseed oil for a classic finish. The linseed oil seals the wood and brings out its own naturally beautiful color.
- The box is pressed together, so there is no need for glue.
- The wood grain of each box is different and unique thanks to Hannah's use of natural materials.