Interweave Crochet Accessories Magazine
Interweave Crochet Accessories 2016
It’s back! Our much-loved Interweave Crochet Accessories issue is returning for 2016. This issue is chock-full of projects to keep you cozy, with a bundle of projects suitable for gift-giving. Projects include all types of accessories, with bags and home décor to round out the collection. Showcase a special yarn or use just a few skeins of budget-friendly yarn to make projects you will love to both wear and give.
In this issue you'll find:
- Projects you can make in three hours or less
- Top techniques: bobbles, tipples, tunisian, entralac, lace & texture
- Custom warm & stylish hats
- Check out the Berryvine Mittens by Brenda K.B. Anderson, made in WEBS' Valley Yarns Superwash DK!
- Mitts, scarves, cowls & more!