Interweave Enchanted Knits 2014 Magazine
Knits for a Fairy Tale
Explore the world of Fairy Tales through knitting in this special Interweave Knits magazine Enchanted Knits.You'll find fairy tales both moral and magical in this issue.
- Don't miss the intriguing Kitsunetsuki Cardigan designed by WEBS' own Emma Welford in Valley Yarns Colrain
- The Brothers Grimm: Fathers of the Modern Fairy Tale
- Roots in Legend: Trees in Myths, Fairy Tales, and Sacred Stories
- Fairy-Tale Cats
- The Princess Who Spun Nettles
- Knit 27 Magical Projects
- Stitch Warm Socks for your Woodsman
- Slip this Rose Red Cowl over your shoulders
- And many, many more patterns!