Interweave Knits Folk Knitting
Folk Knitting 2015
Delve into cultures that value handiwork and traditions. Explore multiple continents and historic knitting traditions. This issue will not only reveal folk artistry from across the world but it will ignite your love for the “slow arts.” Reconnect with traditions and cultures.
- Destination: World in 21 projects
- Spanning the World: Exotic Textiles & Classic Knitting
- Shetland Meets New Zealand—Margaret Stove's Lace Rata Scarf
- Warm Up for Fall: with Folk Sweaters, Scarves & Shawls
- Turnalar Socks: A New Twist on a Turkish Delight
- Knit the delicate, feminine Dutch Lace Crescent Scarf by Donna Druchunas in WEBS' Valley Yarns 2/14 Alpaca Silk!
- Make the festive Fish of Prosperity bag by Vicki Square in WEBS' Valley Yarns Berkshire!
- Features & Projects from Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania and South America