Stitching for Women's Heart Health
More than a knitting book, Knit Red is an appeal to women to take charge of their heart health. Knit Red is part of Stitch Red, a campaign started by Laura Zander and involving the entire fiber arts industry to educate knitters and their friends and families about the dangers of heart disease. Many of today's top knitwear designers have lent their talents and voices to Knit Red, which features:
- Thirty gorgeous projects, including cardigans, pullovers, shawls, hats, home decor items and more; all knit in beautiful shades of red yarn.
- Fascinating profiles of knitting luminaries, in which they share their experiences with heart disease and tips for staying heart healthy.
- Facts and figures about heart disease and practical ways to keep yourself healthy.
- Delicious recipes that not only taste great but are good for your heart!
Hardcover; 160 pages; Sixth and Spring
Available online only. Local customers can choose the Store Pickup option when placing their order online.
Recommendations for You
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deserves Multiple Readings
- Easy To Understand
- Fabulous designers
- Fabulous patterns
- Well Written
- Older Readers
- Travel Reading
- Younger Readers
Comments about - Fascinating profiles of knitting luminaries, in which they share their experiences with heart disease and tips for staying heart healthy. Knit Red:
I have chosen a few patterns to begin with, as well as the recommended yarns.
The photography is outstanding and detailed.
Service and delivery comments:
Since I reserved my autographed copy ahead of time, I had to wait until it's June release date to receive it..........But I was one of the first!