Enjoy this collection of 20 dramatic, beautiful, and smart knitting designs. Become a stronger cable and sweater knitter with the eight gorgeous garment patterns in the Unexpected Cables story. Explore fun rust-inspired colorways in the Oxidized story. Join Joni Coniglio for a tutorial on knitting and grafting small-circumference tube cowls, with three different version of the pattern to choose from and clear grafting instructions for each. Enjoy the Q&A with Karen Templer, the creator of Slow Fashion October. Plus, don’t miss the Needle Tips, pointers on medknitation, and more in this amazing issue.
- Contemporary Cables: 8 Grand Garments
- 20 Dramatic Designs for Fall
- Slow Fashion- Tips, Tricks and Tales
- Knit & Graft- 3 Super-Easy Tube Cowls
- Elevate Your Craft Nook
- 8 Royally Rusted Colorways
- Check out the Beatrice Sweater created with our very own Valley Yarns Northampton! Click here to purchase the Beatrice Sweater Kit.
- Catch the Lucy Sweater knit with Tahki Yarns Donegal Tweed! Click here to purchase the Lucy Sweater Kit.