Knitscene Winter 2016 is all about cozy comfort and elegance with 20 brand-new knitting patterns! The Snow Day story utilizes textured yarns (bouclé and other fuzzy yarns) to engage with one of fashion's hottest trends, while maintaining easy-to-knit focus. Winter Lace pairs simple lace stitches with oversized yarns to create knits that are beautiful and interesting to make while keeping you warm. Featured designer Jesie Ostermiller channels her inner ski-bunny with four classic ski lodge-inspired pieces. Kate Atherley explains repeats in knitting patterns and Sarah Solomon demystifies the structure of lace.
In this issue you'll find:
- Get Cozy with 20 Wintry Knits
- Lace Structure Demystified!
- Perfect Projects for Ski Trips, Holidays, and Snow Days
- Knit Winter Lace: Thick-gauge Projects
- An Inside Look Into Modern Colorwork with Kyle Kunnecke
- Understand Tricky Pattern Repeats with Kate Atherley