The best knitting patterns are the ones that catch you off guard. There is nothing loved more than being surprised by a design element or technique that teaches or shows you something you didn’t expect. Even simple designs can feature elements that make you look a little closer, and that’s what this Winter 2018 issue of Knitscene is all about. This collection contains 20 gorgeous and oh-so-knittable projects that will make you do a double take.
Be surprised by unique design elements in the 'Curiosities' collection. Knit 5 quick, bulky-gauged projects in our 'Chunky' story. In the 'Neck & Shoulders' collection, you can knit cold weather sweaters that highlight those parts of the body. Plus, learn how to make different types of arm-holes work for your body in this issues technical article by Lisa Shroyer.
- The Smoke & Mirrors Issue: 20 Unexpected Winter Knits
- Cozy Up with 12 Sweater Patterns
- Through the Looking Glass: 8 Clever Accessories
- Make It For You! Sleeves Tailored to Fit
- One Hat Two Ways!
- PLUS: Fresh Winter Reads, Inside Oink Pigments, Project Peace 2018