Slip into easy fall knitting with knitscene Fall 2016! These 22 all-new knitting patterns explore slip stitches for easy texture and color along with this season's freshest singles yarns for cozy projects. Featured designer Beatrice Perron Dahlen interprets sumi ink drawings into knitted works of art, and readers receive a crash-course in slip stitch knitting from Faina Goberstein and Simona Merchant-Dest's The Art of Slip-Stitch Knitting.
In this issue you'll find:
- 22 Sweaters, Cowls, Shawls & More!
- Fearless Fall Knitting
- Knit Minimalist: a Black and White Collection
- Soar to New Heights: With Slip-stitch Knitting
- 10 Ways to Cast On with Kate Atherley
- Amy Herzog Knows You Can Knit That
- Best Decreases for Knitted Garments