This issue focuses on fire, drawing inspiration and symbolism for patterns and stories from this dramatic element
Find accessories embellished with yarn and embroidery floss in “Embroidered”, Find beauty in the spaces of openwork in “Deconstructed”, and celebrate angles in “Biased”.
- The Fire Issue: 20 projects that excite and inspire
- Kutch Embroidery & the Oxidation Mitts
- Embellishing with Embroidery
- Bias and Lace Knitting
- Coast to Coast Yarn Co: Hand-dyed yarn with bonus baked goods
- Gear Guide: Ignite your knitterly passions