Knitter's is a magazine with a worldwide view that fits like a custom-made sweater! With great projects in a user-friendly format, Knitter's also features the unparalleled School for Knitters which makes tips and techniques easy to understand. Knitter's Magazine covers yarns, books and knitting supplies.
Fall 2016 Issue/K124
- Check out the bold Soda & Ash vest by Penny Ollman on the cover, made in WEBS' Valley Yarns Northampton!
- Also, knit the simple, modern Fault Lines pullover by Cheryl Murray, made in WEBS' Valley Yarns Deerfield!
- Levels of Texture with Creative Stitches
- Colorful Layers in Stripes and Striated Yarns
- Modern Lines for Classic Designs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Understand
- Engaging Articles
- Fun To Read
- Quality Photos
Comments about Knitter's Magazine:
I love going to book stores and buy 1-2 knitting magazines. I came across this one and it was twice as thick and half the price so I bought it. Turned out to be awesome and this is the only magazine I buy now. I actually wear them out from so much use and its the only magazine I have actually read from cover to cover. I take it to work every once in a while and all my co-workers who knit have started buying it now.