Knitting II Opt-Out Test for WEKP*
*This class fulfills the Knitting II Requirement for WEKP.
This Opt-Out Skill Assessment is only available to the students in the WEBS Expert Knitter Certification Program. If you would like to by-pass taking Knitting II, you may take this Opt-Out Skill Assessment. Skills tested are knowledge of gauge, long-tail cast-on, knitting in the round on both circular and double-pointed needles, increases, decreases, following a pattern, binding off, and weaving in ends. You may make an appointment for this class by contacting Customer Service. Click here for an overview of the test.
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Amy Greeman
Date: by appointment only
- At least 100 yards of a light-colored, worsted-weight yarn, wound into a center-pull ball
- US size 7 16" circular needle and set of 5 double-pointed needles OR SIZE NEEDED TO GET GAUGE of 5 sts/1" in stockinette stitch
- stitch marker
- measuring tape or Knit Chek
- yarn needle
- Knit and Crochet Tool Kit
1. Please wind your yarn into a center-pull ball.
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class,
please call Customer Service with that
person's name and information.