Knitting II Opt-Out Test for WEKP*
*This class fulfills the Knitting II Requirement for WEKP.
This Opt-Out Skill Assessment is only available to the students in the WEBS Expert Knitter Certification Program. If you would like to by-pass taking Knitting II, you may take this Opt-Out Skill Assessment. Skills tested are knowledge of gauge, long-tail cast-on, knitting in the round on both circular and double-pointed needles, increases, decreases, following a pattern, binding off, and weaving in ends. You may make an appointment for this class by contacting Customer Service. Click here for an overview of the test.
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Amy Greeman
Date: by appointment only
- At least 100 yards of a light-colored, worsted-weight yarn, wound into a center-pull ball
- US size 7 16" circular needle and set of 5 double-pointed needles OR SIZE NEEDED TO GET GAUGE of 5 sts/1" in stockinette stitch
- stitch marker
- measuring tape or Knit Chek
- yarn needle
- Knit and Crochet Tool Kit
- Please wind your yarn into a center-pull ball.
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Click here for complete Registration Information.
If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please call Customer
Service with that person's name and information.