41 in stock
41 in stock
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
Malabrigo Rios takes the incredible softness of Malabrigo's yarns and makes it machine-washable! This plied superwash Merino yarn comes in rich, beautiful colors, and you won't have to worry about felting. A great choice for everything from hats to sweaters and blankets, it's easy to see why Rios has captured the love of knitters and crocheters!
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
- Net Weight
- 100g (3.5oz)
- 100% Merino Wool
Machine Wash (65°F to 85°F/30°C)
- Crochet Hooks
- G (4.50mm) - I (5.50mm)
- US 7 (4.5mm) - US 9 (5.5mm)
- 18-22 stitches to 4"
- 210yds (192m)
- Yarn Weight
- Crochet, Knitting
- Country Of Origin