Preserving the Legacy of Needlework
See why readers can’t get enough of all the great content offered in PieceWork Magazine! Every issue is packed with fun projects to knit, crochet and embroider, not to mention all the must-read expert articles and instruction.
The Spring 2019 issue of PieceWork Magazine spans the centuries with stories and projects from the seventeenth through the twentieth centuries. Learn all about an eighteenth–century fashion doll, sew and embroider a nightcap inspired by Moliére's last stage performance, and take a peek into World War I–era knitting bags, plus much more.
- Knit clever colorwork from Estonia’s Ruhnu Island
- Colonial America’s Model of Style: The Fashion Doll
- The Practical Mr. Weldon: A Victorian Chemist’s Needlework Empire
- Patriotic Knitting Bags of World War I
- Stitch Molière’s Last Nightcap