The HGA award-winning quarterly journal features a broad spectrum of articles about the fiber arts, including design, history, shows, education, products, books, national and international textile news, as well as updates about HGA programs and people, and information received from local and regional guilds.
Spring 2011 Issue
- Right from the Start - Mixing Fibers Successfully
- Eye Dazzlers - HGA's Convergence 2010 Exhibit
- Green: The Color and the Cause
- Southwest Banded Blankets: Three Cultures; One Horizon
- Alling Coverlet Museum Celebrates its 35th Anniversary
- East Meets West in the Convergence Design Challenge
- Focus on Photography: "The Times They are a Changin"