Get Ahead of the Crowd in these Fashion-Forward Hats!Brimming with quick and fun-to-knit designs for stitchers of all skill levels, The Knitted Hat Book features a modern take on classic knitted caps. In this top-notch collection, your favorite knitwear designers—Melissa LaBarre, Alexis Winslow, Faina Goberstein, Meghan Babin, Tanis Gray, and more—have created more than 20 head-turning toppers.
Everyone knows you can never knit enough hats. Whether you're looking for instant knitting gratification, a few chic designs to perk up your wardrobe, or the perfect small project to hone new skills, The Knitted Hat Book has you covered. Softcover, 127 pages; Interweave
- Hats of all shapes and styles: berets, beanies, tams, cloches, toques, and more
- A variety of stitch patterns, including cables, lace, Fair Isle, and slip stitch
- Appliques, knitted flowers, pompoms, and other creative embellishments
- Versatile designs to take you through the seasons
- Stylish designs for gals and guys