Get in the loop with this VogueKnitting Crochet 2013 Special Collector's Issue!
- STYLE: GIRL ON A WIRE: Jewelry maker Yael Falk loops precious metal into stunning conversation pieces. By Daryl Brower.
- SPOTLIGHT: CIAO BELLA!: The Cruciani bracelet, spotted on the wrists of influential style-setters, graces our pages, reworked in crochet.
NETWORK EFFECT: For fiber artist Toshiko MacAdam, playing with yarn takes on a whole new meaning. By Rebecca Klassen
- THE NEW LOOK OF TUNISIAN CROCHET: Dora Ohrenstein explains the ins, outs and overs of the form of crochet that most resembles knitting.
- RED HOT IN RIO: Pack a suitcase full of sultry dresses and brightly hued bags and set off on a mix-and-match wardrobe adventure.
PRETTY CHIC: Retro silhouettes get a modern makeover.
- CHARMED: Floral-motif necklaces, headbands and barrettes make up a sweet bouquet of the season’s freshest adornments.
GLAMOUR GIRLS: Vamp it up in a crocheted topper that brings a bit of old Hollywood drama to life.
- PRIDE OF PLACE: Home is where the hook is. Crocheted décor warms up indoor spaces.