Vogue Knitting Magazine
Vogue Knitting launched over twenty-five years ago, and since then VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Led by Editor Trisha Malcolm, VK is published quarterly.
Early Fall 2018
- Hello Yellow! Fall in Love with this Season's Coolest Color
- Play with Gray: Marls, Stripes & Gradients
- From Shawls to Sweaters: The Colorful Evolution of Stephen West
- Silk Stockings: The Unlikely History of Steel Knitting Needles
- Check out the Gradient Cardigan created in WEBS’ own Valley Yarns Huntington! This cardigan is knit with 2 strands of Huntington held together to give the sweater a wonderfully blended look. Pattern includes sizes Small (Medium, Large, X-Large) with finished measurements of 38½ (42½, 46½, 50½)” bust. Click here to purchase the Gradient Cardigan Kit.