Vogue Knitting Magazine
Vogue Knitting launched over twenty-five years ago, and since then VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Led by Editor Trisha Malcolm, VK is published quarterly.
- Modern Fair Isle: Updated Yokes & Unique Color Palettes
- Knitting in Germany: Rocking the Yarn World
- Meet the Makers- Isabell Kraemer & Julia Riede
- Design Challenge: Win a Trip to Ireland
- Fall Yarn Preview
- Check out the Yoke Patterned Cardigan created in WEBS’ own Valley Yarns Valley Superwash! This cardigan is knit flat in separate pieces and then joined at the yoke as you create the neckband. Pattern includes sizes Small (Medium, Large, X-Large) with finished measurements of 36 (40, 43½, 47)” bust.
- Check out the Lace Stripe Shawl knit in the new Tahki Yarns Donegal Tweed Fine! Worked in three colors, the lace, bobbles, colorwork, and stripes will keep the knitter engaged from the tab cast-on to the picot bind-off in this top-down, crescent-shaped shawl.