Vogue Knitting Magazine
Vogue Knitting launched over twenty-five years ago, and since then VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Led by Editor Trisha Malcolm, VK is published quarterly.
- The Cable Connection: Multidimensional Stitchery in Rich Jewel Tones
- Shawl In Love: 7 Spectacular Wraps
- The Bold & The Beautiful: Big Yarn, Big Stitches, Quick Results
- Highland Fling Trend Alert: Argyle
- Great Dame: Meet Iconic British Designer Zandra Rhodes
- Check out the Cabled Poncho created in WEBS’ own Valley Yarns Valley Wachusett! This poncho is knit flat in separate pieces and then joined at the yoke as you create the ribbed turtleneck. Pattern is one size only with a finished measurement of 56" circumference measured 10" down from the neck.