Vogue Knitting MagazineHoliday
Bring style to your holidays with Vogue Knitting Magazine holiday issues! You'll find the same great content as always, but with a seasonal flair and lots of projects & patterns - both for fantastic gifts and sophisticated fashion. Fantastic articles abound in each issue that you're sure to find captivating and inspirational.
Get cozy, & warm up in style with the latest Vogue Knitting Magazine holiday issue!
- Make the cozy Cabled Sweater Dress, by John Brinegar in WEBS' own Valley Yarns Berkshire
- Black, White and a Little Bit of Glitter: A touch of sparkle sheds a soft light on dramatic black and white.
- Comfort & Joy: Cuddle up in soft, tactile knits - just right for weekend lounging - that knit up quickly in bulky yarns.
- Wine With Everything: Pair bold yet neutral burgundy with all your wardrobe staples
- Merry & Bright: Spin the Color Wheel: Bright of-the-moment shades kick classic colorwork techniques up a notch.
- Meg Swansen: Embracing the Provisional Cast-On, one of the quickest ways to get started.
- Deborah Newton: Winter Whimsy - Everything you always wanted to know about bobbles, Deborah Newton's "good luck charm."
- Lacing it up with Brioche: On a quest to apply as many knitting techniques as possible to brioche knitting, Nancy Marchant turns her sights to brioche lace.
- 28 Timeless Knits