- Knitting & Crochet
- Weaving & Spinning
- Books & Patterns
Classes & Events
Editor of Handwoven magazine and owner of The Weaver's School, Madelyn van der Hoogt demonstrates techniques and tips for satsifying, successful multishaft weaving.
- Match yarn, sett, and structure to get the results you want
- Weave clear patterns and smooth selvedges
- Handle repairs and errors with ease
- Make your finishes as attractive as your weaving
- Learn dozens of other weaving tricks that you didn't know you didn't know
Madelyn shows you everything you need to know to make beautiful woven fabrics, from great start to fabulous finish.
Over three decades of weaving, Madelyn has made every mistake a weaver can make. Most of the tips and tricks in this video grew out of great questions and helpful suggestions from the more than five thousand students she has taught in weaving workshops and at The Weaver's School. Run Times: Disc 1, 58 minutes; Disc 2, 64 minutes. Interweave Press.