WEBS - America's Yarn Store is growing again! We are seeking experienced knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners with a strong retail background to fill a part-time position (24 hours per week) in our retail store. WEBS is a demanding, fast-paced, and friendly environment with a knowledgeable staff known for its excellent customer service.
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
* exceptional retail sales and customer service skills,
* ability to interpret knitting and crochet patterns to assist our customers with appropriate yarn selections,
* knowledge of various fiber qualities and ability to recommend suitable yarn substitutions when necessary,
* basic computer and math skills,
* ease in working with a computer-based POS system,
* strong background in the fiber arts,
* ability to lift 25 pounds, stand, squat, reach, bend, sit, climb, lean and stand for long periods of time,
* ability to work Saturdays and Thursday evenings,
* access to reliable transportation (WEBS is open during most New England weather conditions).
WEBS is open Monday - Saturday 10 - 5:30, and Thursdays until 8. We offer competitive wages, Simple 401K retirement plan, and 6 paid holidays per year.
To apply, please email your resume, in addition to 3 relevant professional references, to Stephanie Gibbs (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, April 21, 2014. Resumes may also be dropped off in person at WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060.
If you are interested in another position, please email your resume to the head of the department you wish to apply for. Or you may mail to WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060 attention to the department head specified below.
Retail Store: contact Stephanie Gibbs at email@example.com or Leslie Ann Bestor firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping: contact Pete Kakos: email@example.com
Customer Service: contact Linda Burt: firstname.lastname@example.org