WEBS Store Hours
Curbside pickup available 10:00am–4:00pm
WEBS is closed the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We also close early on New Year's Eve and Christmas Eve.
Plan your next visit to WEBS with our handy Store Map to help you find your way around our store and our great deals in the Warehouse!
WEBS offers a Curbside Pickup option for online orders. This is a great option for products that are listed as online only on Yarn.com. After placing your order, it will be picked in our Easthampton warehouse and brought to our retail store in Northampton, MA, usually within 2 business days. Learn more about Curbside Pickup.
STORE REOPENINGThe following are the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our team and all of you. These are mandates by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the City of Northampton. We understand that some of you will have reasons to not follow these requirements. If you cannot adhere to any of the following, it is best you utilize curbside pickup or order online.
- Masks are required for both you and our team. This is a city ordinance in Northampton. If you have an underlying health issue that precludes you from wearing a mask, please utilize our curbside pickup or order online.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the store, and again prior to checking out. There will be hand sanitizer available as you move from the store to the warehouse and back for your convenience. If you have an allergy, we encourage you to utilize our curbside pickup or order online. Keeping all of you and our team safe is our priority.
- You will see a lot of changes in the store when you visit. We have removed some of our products and fixtures to allow a better flow through the store. We realize that it won't be perfect. Social distancing is difficult at best in any retail situation—even the linear format in grocery stores is challenging—but we will do our best.
- For the time being, WEBS will continue the ban on reusable bags to help ensure the safety of our customers and our team.
- Most of the cone yarns and shelving have been removed from the store, and integrated into the warehouse in aisle 700. This is not an indication that our community of weavers is not important to us. It was necessary to remove the pod of weaving yarns in order to give all of you the safest shopping experience we can.
- The spinning area has also been moved to the warehouse. This allows us to use the spinning space for yarn display, again, in an effort to spread things out.
- We have purchased several new fixtures to enhance the displays and shopping experience.
- The pattern table, pattern binders, chairs in the front of the store, and table in the warehouse have all been removed. We've added two computers that will allow you to access yarn.com and Ravelry for pattern searches. You may want to bring a notebook with you for making notes as you search.
- Please keep your family at home, it will help us to keep the capacity in the store to a minimum for the time being.
- As of Monday, October 12, we are once again accepting returns and selling buttons in the store.
How do I get to the WEBS retail store?
Our retail store address is:
75 Service Center Rd
Northampton, MA 01060
Directions From the East or West
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to Exit 45 (previously exit 4).
After you exit, take I-91 North to Exit 23 (previously exit 18).
At the end of the ramp take a left onto Rte. 5 North.
Go 0.6 miles and turn left at the green ESB ATM onto Service Center Road.
Pass Northampton Rental.
You'll see a WEBS bright blue awning on a gray brick building.
From the North or South
Take I-91 to Exit 23 (previously exit 18) and follow above directions.
Area Attractions, Dining & Lodging
Our store is located in beautiful Northampton, Massachusetts. We are located in Western Massachusetts, about 2 hours from Boston, 45 minutes from Hartford and 2 1/2 hours from New York City. The store is worth the trip! Dogs are welcome in the store, but must be leashed. Dogs are not allowed in classrooms unless they are service animals.
If you are planning to visit WEBS as a group with 6 or more people, please contact our store manager Bonnie Lemme with as much advance notice as possible and let her know when you are coming—you will receive goody bags and coupons when you get here! You can reach Bonnie Lemme at email@example.com and Assistant Store Manager Lisa Schumacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-FOR-WEBS.
Whether you plan to stay a few hours or a whole weekend, we hope these links to area attractions, dining, and lodging will help you plan your trip! Many of these places are great for the kids and spouse to spend time while you’re getting lost in our warehouse of yarn.
Our store has on-site parking available and there are a number of area parking lots and garages if you plan to spend the day in Northampton!
ATTRACTIONS & SHOPPING
Greater Northampton Chamber of Commerce (Northampton)
Smith College Museum of Art (Northampton)
A2Z Science and Learning Store (Northampton)
Botanic Garden of Smith College (Northampton)
Forbes Public Library (Northampton)
Iron Horse Music Hall, Calvin Theater, Pearl Street Nightclub (Northampton)
Thornes Marketplace (Northampton)
Northampton Farmer’s Market (Northampton)
Look Park (Florence)
Magic Wings – New England’s Butterfly Conservatory & Gardens (South Deerfield)
Yankee Candle Flagship Store (South Deerfield)
Mount Sugarloaf State Reservation (South Deerfield)
Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art (Amherst)
Museum of Natural History at Amherst College (Amherst)
Children’s Museum at Holyoke (Holyoke)
Holyoke Merry-Go-Round (Holyoke)
Dinosaur Footprints (Holyoke)
Basketball Hall of Fame (Springfield)
Six Flags New England (Agawam)
Springfield Museums, including the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden and Springfield Science Museum (Springfield)
Smithsonian Chowder House (Northampton)
Amanouz Café (Northampton)
Filo's Greek Taverna (Northampton)
Eastside Grill (Northampton)
Mulino's Italian Restaurant (Northampton)
Paul and Elizabeth’s – A Natural Foods Restaurant (Northampton)
Toasted Owl Tavern (Northampton)
Herrell’s Ice Cream (Northampton)
The Green Bean (Northampton)
Local Burger (Northampton)
Northampton Brewery (Northampton)
The Dirty Truth (Northampton)
Haymarket Café (Northampton)
Woodstar Café (Northampton)
Spoleto, Pizzeria Paradiso, Mama Iguana’s (Northampton)
Osaka Japanese Sushi & Steak House (Northampton)
Moshi Moshi Japanese Restaurant (Northampton)
Teapot Restaurant (Northampton)
India House (Northampton)
Thai Garden (Northampton)
Bueno Y Sano (Northampton)
La Veracruzana (Northampton)
The Roost (Northampton)
Familiars Coffee (Northampton)
Progression Brewing Company (Northampton)
Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters (Northampton)
LimeRed Teahouse (Northampton)
Dobra Tea (Northampton)
Freckled Fox Cafe (Florence)
Cafe Evolution – Vegan (Florence)
Florence Pie Bar (Florence)
Small Oven Bakery (Easthampton)
Daily Operation (Easthampton)
The Delaney House (Holyoke)
Mi Tierra (Hadley)
Alina's Ristorante (Hadley)
Esselon Cafe (Hadley)
The following accommodations are listed with approximate driving distances to our store.
Quality Inn and Suites (Northampton) .2 miles to WEBS
Fairfield Inn (Northampton) .2 miles to WEBS
The Hotel Northampton (Northampton) .5 miles to WEBS
Hampton Inn (Hadley) 2 miles to WEBS
The D. Hotel & Suites (Holyoke) 3 miles to WEBS
Old Mill on the Falls (Hatfield) 4.2 miles to WEBS
Holiday Inn & Suites (Hadley) 5.2 miles to WEBS
Courtyard by Marriot (Hadley) 5.5 miles to WEBS
The Lord Jeffery Inn (Amherst) 6.9 miles to WEBS
The Black Walnut Inn (Amherst) 11.1 miles to WEBS
Red Roof Inn (South Deerfield) 11 miles to WEBS
Deerfield Inn (Deerfield) 18.7 miles to WEBS