Ashford Kiwi 3
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Unfortunately, we don't have Ashford Kiwi 3 available right now. While we are working on a new back-in-stock notification, please check back in 1-2 weeks.
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
The Ashford Kiwi 3 incorporates everything you love about the Kiwi 2 and now can adjust to 3 different single drive ratios and comes with a wooden threading hook. Like the Kiwi 2, Kiwi 3 is an excellent beginner spinning wheel due to its easy learning ratios, double treadle, and affordable price. The double treadle and ball bearings allow for easy treadling and “hands-free” start and treadles are hinged to allow a comfortable heel-toe action. The stretchy drive cord does not require any adjustment as you change from one ratio to another and always maintains the correct tension. The central flyer is convenient for right and left-handed spinners and has a quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing. This wheel is easy and quick to assemble with the Allen key supplied and the robust construction makes this an ideal wheel for individuals, schools, and clubs. The wheel itself is made of MDF, a high-density durable wood product that can be painted or decorated.
- Double Treadle
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Ratios: 5.5:1, 7.5:1 and 9.5:1
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 17½" wide, 28¾" tall, 19¾" deep
- Orifice Diameter: ⅜"
- Orifice Height: 27¼"
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- 3 Large Bobbins (3½"/90mm)
- Threading Hook
- Learn to Spin Booklet
Free shipping within the continental United States on floor looms, Leclerc table looms, and spinning wheels. Note: free shipping does not apply to international or expedited orders.