Imperial Yarn Homestead Jacket PDF
With its shawl collar, side vents, and pockets, this wonderful piece of fiber art combines function and beauty.
This pattern is available as a PDF download only.
Finished Measurements: 34 (40, 45)” bust
- Imperial Yarn Columbia 2-ply yarn (100% wool); 8 (8, 9) skeins, shown in: 65 Osprey.
- US size 8 (5mm) 24” and 36” circular needle
- 4 Imperial Stock buttons, or any button sized to fit buttonholes
- US size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- 4 stitch markers
- Sewing needle and thread to sew on buttons
Gauge: 17.4 sts / 24 rows = 4” worked in main pattern on size 8 (5mm)
ndls, after washing and blocking.