Imperial Yarn Raindrop Bag PDF
Soon to be your favorite! This bag is worked seamlessly starting with the base/strap piece from which stitches are picked up for the front and back, and worked toward center. Knit in the soft Columbia 2-ply and lined for stability and durability, it is stylish and practical.
Finished Measurements: Approx. 20” wide and 16” long, not including shoulder strap.
- Imperial Yarn Columbia 2-Ply (113g/4oz ea approx. 220yds/201m, 100% wool); 3 hanks. Color shown: #116 Black Cherry
- US size 2 (2.75 mm) needles
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 29” long or longer circular needle
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 16” long or longer circular needle or straight needles (optional)
- A piece of fabric for lining measuring 22” wide x 43” long (including 1/2” seam allowance)
- sewing needle and thread
16 sts and 24 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Diagonal Pattern for Swatch (US size 6)
21 sts and 28 rows = 4” (10 cm) in 1x1 Rib (US size 2).
Pattern updated 1/8/13. More errata details on Ravelry.
Recommendations for You
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- The desIgn Is lovely.
- The patter Is well wrItten.
Comments about Materials: Raindrop Bag PDF:
The pattern is well written, fun to knit, and the result is lovely....but using the recommended needles and liberty wool worsted my bag which was supposed to be 20 inches wide was less than 16. I didn't do a guage swatch because it is a bag...and I doubt there is any reasonable adjustment I could have made to make up 4 inches anyway.
- Was this a gift?: