Adjustable Mitten Blockers from Katrinkles are a hand-y tool for knitters who frequently wash and block mittens. Mitten blockers are sold in a pair that you assemble to the size you need for your project and are made of unfinished birch plywood pieces with sanded edges. Because they are made of a natural material, the appearance of each item may slightly vary.
- Adjusts to fit small, medium, and large mittens
- Disassembles for convenient storage and portability
- Triangle top piece can be used for blocking pointed mittens
- Tighten and loosen screws easily using a small coin
- Great for blocking on the go
Note: Flathead screwdriver recommended for assembly.