Plymouth Yarn Tuscan Aire
Sorry, this item is unavailable in the US store right now!
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
True to its name, Plymouth Tuscan Aire is a lightweight blend of Merino wool and nylon in a bulky weight that's airy and soft. Fiber is blown into a nylon chainette tube, creating a fluffy texture with a nice halo. Tuscan Aire will allow you to make warm, soft, light garments and accessories in a range of heathered colors.
Available online only. Local customers may select the Pickup option when placing orders online.
- Net Weight
- 50g (1.8oz)
- 90% Merino Wool 10% Nylon
- Plymouth Yarn
- Crochet Hooks
- J (6.00mm) - K (6.50mm)
- US 10 (6mm) - US 10 (6mm)
- 12-14 stitches, 20 rows to 4"
- 163yds (149m)
- Yarn Weight
- Crochet, Knitting
- Country Of Origin