Spud & Chloe by Blue Sky Fibers 9208 Three Brrr Bears
Knit up this cozy trio for three times the cuddling fun! With three sizes and three different yarns, you’re sure to find the bear that’s just right!
Experience Level: Advanced Beginner
* Large Bear:
* Spud & Chloë Outer (100g/60yds): 11 hanks
* Size 10 (6mm) 24” circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
* Medium Bear:
* Spud & Chloë Sweater (100g/160yds): 3 hanks
* Size 6 (4mm) 16” circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
* Small Bear:
* Spud & Chloë Fine (248g/65yds): 3 hanks
* Size 2 (2.75mm) 16” circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
Sizes: Large (Outer), Medium (Sweater) Small (Fine)
Finished Measurements: 5 (7, 12)” wide x 9 (14, 17)” tall, when seated. Instructions are for the small bear, with the medium and large bear in parentheses. When one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
* Small Bear: In Stockinette stitch, 32 sts and 42 rnds = 4”
* Medium Bear: In Stockinette stitch, 22 sts and 30 rnds = 4”
* Large Bear: In Stockinette stitch, 16 sts and 20 rnds = 4”, using larger needles
Recommendations for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Understand
- Well Written
Comments about * Large Bear: 9208 Three Brrr Bears:
Device and delivery were great!