Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book (Completely Revised and Updated)
Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book is bigger and better than ever before, completely revised and updated throughout. Carefully crafted by the editors of Vogue Knitting magazine to reflect the latest develops in knitting, this edition is the ideal reference for every modern knitter from beginner to expert with:
- More than 70 additional pages of techniques, tips, and design fundamentals.
- 1,600+ photos and illustrations.
- Over 80 insightful sidebars.
- Dozens of cast-ons, increases, decreases, and bind-offs, each with illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Secrets for correcting errors across various techniques.
- Professional blocking, assembling, and finishing techniques.
- Every aspect of designing pullovers and cardigans, from proper fit and shaping to choosing design elements.
- Hat, glove, mitten, and sock design and construction.
- Shawl shapes, design, and construction.
- Brand new sections on cables, lace, brioche, entrelac, and more.
Loved for a generation, updated for today, Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book is the perfect addition to your knitting library. Hardcover with jacket, 352 pages; Sixth & Spring Books