Felted Cloche PDF
A stunning felted hat reminiscent of an earlier time. With a flattering vintage shape this is a great pattern for folks who love to felt.
This pattern is available as a PDF download only.
Finished Measurements: One size, to fit average adult.
- Imperial Yarn Columbia 2-ply yarn (100% wool). 1 skein MC;
- 1 oz #01 Imperial Natural for optional CC cast on edge and cord
- US size 10.5 (7.5 mm) circ ndl 24” (60 cm) long
- US size 10.5 (7.5 mm) double pointed ndls (dpn).
- US size I/9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Approx 2 yds (1.83 m) of non-wool yarn (worsted weight cotton yarn works best).
Gauge: Before felting: 13 sts / 20 rnds = 4” (10 cm) with size 10.5 (7.5 mm) in
circular Stockinette St (knit all rounds). Note: Knitting will appear loose and
loopy prior to felting.