16 in stock
16 in stock
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
Koigu’s KPPPM (Painter's Palette Premium Merino) is here in brilliant colors that have to be seen to be believed. This incredible, hand-painted, 100% Merino wool fingering weight yarn offers a vast range of variegated shades that lend themselves to absolutely stunning projects such as shawls, scarves & socks. Pair KPPPM with semi-solid KPM colors for nearly infinite color combinations!
Note: this yarn comes in dye lots of 20. Orders over this amount will be mixed lots. You will need approximately 400 yards for a basic pair of socks for an average women's size.
Listen to episode 334 of Ready, Set, Knit! where Kathy talks with Taiu Landra about the history of Koigu.Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about hand-dyed yarn, please contact Customer Service.
- Net Weight
- 50g (1.8oz)
- 100% Merino Wool
- Crochet Hooks
- D (3.25mm)
- US 3 (3.25mm)
- 28 stitches, rows to 4"
- 175yds (160m)
- Yarn Weight
- Crochet, Knitting
- Country Of Origin