20 in stock
20 in stock
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
Malabrigo Verano brings together the hand-dyed beauty you love from Malabrigo yarns and soft, supple 100% Pima Cotton to create the ultimate plant-based hand-dyed yarn! Pima cotton is renowned for its softness and strength and it also has a subtle sheen that adds an additional layer of interest to projects knit or crocheted with it. The perfect choice for anyone who is sensitive to wool or prefers cotton fibers, Verano is also a game changer for warm-weather garments. With this addition to their yarn line, you can knit with Malabrigo’s vibrant colors all year round!
Malabrigo Verano is produced in dye lots of 5. Any order for more than 5 skeins will be of mixed dye lots. Some colors do not contain any dye lots.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about hand-dyed yarn, please contact Customer Service.
- Net Weight
- 100g (3.5oz)
- 100% Cotton
- Crochet Hooks
- F (3.75mm) - 4_00mm_g
- US 5 (3.75mm) - US 6 (4mm)
- 22 stitches to 4"
- 205yds (187m)
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
- Crochet, Knitting
- Country Of Origin