Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints
11 in stock
11 in stock
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints is a fun thick-to-thin yarn that incorporates variegated textures and colors as you work. The thin strands of bamboo rayon give this yarn a touch of shine giving your projects a unique and personalized look.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about hand-dyed yarn, please contact Customer Service.
- Net Weight
- 100g (3.5oz)
- 48% Rayon 44% Wool 8% Acrylic
- Universal Yarn
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
- Crochet Hooks
- I (5.50mm) - L (8.00mm)
- US 9 (5.5mm) - US 11 (8mm)
- 15 stitches, 22 rows to 4"
- 153yds (140m)
- Yarn Weight
- Crochet, Knitting
- Country Of Origin