The Louet Jane Table Loom is the best table loom on the market! The Jane Table Loom is available in 15.75" (40cm) and 27 5/8" (70cm) weaving width and has standard eight harnesses. Jane can be folded down compactly to 5.5" high. A floor stand is available separately. Jane was designed after consulting with weavers, at the same time using successful techniques from its predecessor, the Kombo. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle. Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built in raddle. The loom is partly assembled and comes complete with a stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric), 200/400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm), tie-up and leasesticks and sixteen warp sticks. Stand available separately. Enjoy free shipping on Louet Jane Table Looms! In the continental U.S. only see our Shipping Policy page for more details.
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Standard 8 shafts
- 10 dent reed included (Note: Jane 70 will have a 12 dent reed included instead of a 10 dent reed)
- Cords run over rollers to remove cord wear
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Available on 15.5" (40cm) model: carrying handle for "grab and go"
- Exquisite craftsmanship
- Stand available separately
Jane 40—22 3/8" x 29.50" x 25 5/8", folded 5.5" high.
Jane 70—34.25" x 29.50" x 25 5/8", folded 5.5" high.
Weight: Jane 40—23 lb, Jane 70—31 lb
This loom is warped and ready to test drive in our very own Weaving Room! If you’re in the area, visit WEBS and demo a loom today!
Louet offers an amazing instructional video on how to warp your Jane loom. Click here to see their video on YouTube or scroll down to access the video!