Louet Jane Table Loom
The Louet Jane is the best Table Loom on the market! The Jane table loom is available in 15.75" and 27 5/8" weaving width and has standard eight harnesses. Jane can be folded down compactly to 5.5" high. A floor stand is available separately. Jane has been designed after consultation with weavers, at the same time using successful techniques from its predecessor, the Kombo. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle. Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built in raddle. The loom is partly assembled and comes complete with a stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric), 200/400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm), tie-up and leasesticks and sixteen warp sticks. Stand available separately.
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Standard 8 shafts
- 10 dent reed included
- Cords run overrollers to remove cord wear
- Texsolv heddles
- Great warping instructions
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carrying handle for "grab and go"
- Exquisite craftsmanship
- Stand and bench available as options
Jane 40—22 3/8" x 29.50" x 25 5/8", folded 5.5" high.
Jane 70—34.25" x 29.50" x 25 5/8", folded 5.5" high.
Weight: Jane 40—23 lb, Jane 70—31 lb