Free Shipping on Select Looms and Wheels:
Enjoy free Shipping on Floor Looms, Leclerc Table Looms, and spinning wheels! (In the continental U.S. only. Alaska, Hawaii and the US territories will receive a $25 shipping credit, and international customers will receive a shipping credit of $50.)
All Other Orders:
Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We aim to ship orders within 2 business days. Our shipping charges are based on the final weight of your package. The delivery method will depend on your location. We use a combination of USPS and UPS services to deliver our orders. Please see the chart for specific weights and charges.
Alaska, Hawaii, APOs, and FPOs
We ship via Priority Mail to Alaska, Hawaii, APOs, and FPOs.
Canada and Worldwide
We ship orders under 4 pounds by First Class International mail and packages over 4 pounds by Priority Mail International. To calculate your shipping, find your package weight in the chart below.
Note for estimating your order weight: A half pound package would contain approximately four (4) 50 gram skeins, and one pound is approximately eight (8) 50 gram skeins. Most packages above one pound are shipped in boxes which does contribute to the final package weight.
All shipping will be charged on gross weight, so if you are figuring your own shipping, please add some weight for boxes, cones and packing material.
If you pay by check, we will refund overages and bill shortages.
C.O.D. is $9.00.
Alaska and Hawaii
We ship Priority Mail to Alaska and Hawaii, unless you prefer a different carrier. Rates are based on published Priority Mail rates plus $1.00 S&H. Check http://www.usps.com/ for the latest rates.
Canada and Worldwide
We ship by U.S. Postal Service internationally unless you would prefer a different carrier. We primarily ship Airmail unless you would prefer Parcel Post. Charges will be based on published USPS rates, plus a small additional handling charge. Shipping charges for international orders will automatically calculate in the shopping cart. Check http://www.usps.com/ for the latest rates.
Generally, international orders can take 2–4 weeks to be delivered. Delivery time depends on the destination; please contact Customer Service for a more specific estimate.
Note for international orders: WEBS is not responsible for any duty or charges incurred at the destination country.
Our normal processing time is 2–3 business days before an order is packed and shipped from WEBS. We do our best to ship within this timeframe, but if you need faster shipping options, we do provide Next Day Air, Second Day Air, and Three Day Air through UPS. You can select one of these options during checkout for an additional cost. Expedited orders placed before 1pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped same day. Expedited orders placed after 1pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped the following day.
UPS does not ship on Saturday and Sunday, so orders placed close to the weekend will only be shipped on business days. For example, an order placed on Saturday using Next Day Air will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you have a drop-dead date for which you need to receive an order, please contact Customer Service for the most accurate advice on how to ensure that your will receive your order in time.
We do not use extra packaging when shipping your order in order to save a lot of plastic bags from going into landfills. If you order a full bag of yarn, we will ship it that way, but most times we will ship without additional packaging. We will protect needles, shuttles, etc with bubble and/or cardboard, but for the most part we put yarn right in the box or the envelope. If you would like your yarn wrapped in plastic (we’ll reuse plastic bags from our suppliers to do it), please note that you would like your yarn wrapped in plastic in the special instructions section of our website at checkout and we’ll be happy to take care of it for you.
Here are a few guidelines to be aware of if you’re choosing the Store Pickup option:
- Please allow 24–36 hours from the time you place the order for it to be completed and ready for pickup. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday. When your order is processed and ready to pick up, you will receive a confirmation phone call or email.
- If you call to make a change to your order, it may delay when your order is ready for pickup.
- As with all orders placed online, your order will be charged when it is filled. A complete invoice will accompany your purchase.
- Occasionally we will be unable to fill your order with a single dye lot. We will contact you if we have a mixed lot and inform you of the options for completing your order.
- If an item is backordered, we will pick and charge what we have in stock and contact you when the backordered items arrive. If the item is sold out, we will pick the rest of the order and contact you for substitutions.
- If you want to do more shopping when you come in to pickup your order, we will add any discounts to your in-store purchase that may apply.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Please see our return policy page.